A Complete Guide to Choosing Your Monogram Size
Choosing the right size for your monogram necklace is a challenge for many. This is one of the most commonly asked questions we get. Our guide is meant to offer our best advise based on customer satisfaction with the monogram size they chose.
For those who subscribe to the "bigger is better" philosophy, there is never a question which monogram size they will choose. The larger 2 inch monogram is the perfect choice! For those who subscribe to a minimalist philosophy when it comes to their jewelry, then the mini monograms in 5/8 inch, 7/8 inch of 1 inch sizes are best. Of course, the mini monogram is on trend for layering too.
For those who are not so sure, the dilemma persists. We receive questions from ladies offering us their height and stature in hopes of choosing the best monogram size that will suit them. This information is helpful, but we always suggest considering personal style preferences as well.
Here are some rules of thumb for choosing the best size monogram.
- For a child, or for the layered look, the mini monogram is on trend. The 5/8 inch or 7/8 inch is suggested
- For a pre-teen girl, we suggest the 1 inch size
- For a teen, we suggest the 1 1/4 inch size
- For the petite woman, we suggest the 1 1/4 inch or 1 1/2 inch size
- For the average woman, the 1 5/8 inch or 1 3/4 inch sizes are statement size and most commonly chosen
- For the woman who loves every thing super-sized, the 2 inch size is perfect